Sunday, July 7, 2013

Holy Sunday...

I love some church in Zambia! It is loud and proud and beautiful and I for some reason always feel a little more comfortable and blessed by the experience. My sweet new friend, Macnab, drug me to the front to sing and dance- I bringing home some new moves! 

Church was followed by an amazing Mexican lunch, then the market. Once again, I helped out the Zambian economy! 

Then the real excitement of the day was meeting my painter for the next week. I didn't blog about it, but last years partner situation was a struggle for, so I have been praying for a strong, good, faithful man of God to guide my boys... Thank you God, you placed Elijah in my life this week. He is an employee of Family Legacy, he coordinates  all of the food for the Tree if Life and resident homes. He has been a partner at Camp Life for 5 years. Elijah is married to Ida with twin boys who are 1 1/2 years old. He has been preaching at his church and his prayer at the close of our meeting was beautifully heart warming! I am so thankful to God for Elijah, this is going to be an amazing week for my boys and I! 


We are leaving the Legacy Center now, heading to our hotel for the night. I will hopefully be reunited with my boys tomorrow. That's when it will get heavy- lovin my life right now! 

MR- will you consider a little bit harder the idea if moving to Zambia- I am praying for it!!! 

Keep in touch...

No comments:

Post a Comment