Saturday, July 20, 2013

Community day

It's a favorite if mine, we go into the community where the boys live and disciple to the residents of the compound. It is awesome! When I say we, I mean the boys! They run all over telling anyone who will listen the story of Jesus and our mighty God. It is pretty cool to see kids running up to neighbors and strangers alike preaching the good word. It's like nothing I have ever seen before! My group led 3 people to Christ today, and evangelized to at least 40 people.

We also went to the tree of life today, on Sunday I sat next to Macnab at church, we met again today and he gave me the sweetest gifts! I will make an entire post on this later. It is at the top of the list of the sweetest things anyone has ever done for me! 

This day has blessed me- I have seen the "least of these" encourage believers, lead non believes to The Lord and a child saved, show pure love and joy for his amazing God. 


No comments:

Post a Comment