Tuesday, June 18, 2013

TWO sweet years...

I married an amazing guy on this day TWO years ago. Maybe I have been telling him its been 3, maybe in the best way possible it feels like its been three years. So much has happened, so many adventures, lessons, loves and loss has shared this past two years. 

I thank The Lord everyday for this man of mine. I am sometimes a little more than less desirable, I lose my patience, I flip out over bugs, I freak out over some really petty stuff and I talk way more than he wants to hear or listen to! I am failure at budgets and keeping our financial future in mind. I like to hoard junk food for a rainy day (which makes dieting difficult for him not me). I like my ice cream frozen, not melted. I rarely wash/clean my car. I have this idea of where things go, everything has a place and should be there when I am looking for it (hello Tupperware, dog leash, my keys)  and for all my OCD tendencies I can somehow create a mess like no other. I hog over half of the closet, and oddly, sometimes I leave a dish in the sink. I have developed the MOST annoying way of saying Matt, and he doesn't cringe (anymore)...

Somehow, by the grace of God and a lot of patience (on his part), he still loves me. I know when he says forever he means it. I realize that he did, does and will wants to be married to me forever, and I am finding it so peaceful to know that feeling. Unconditional love- we got it! And I am forever grateful! 

Keep in touch...

No comments:

Post a Comment