Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Going back to Cali...

So...

I need to be better about posting to this blog! We have been busy little bees! I will start with our vacay.   MR and I went to Cali, it was beautiful, relaxing and just what the Dr ordererd (if there were a Dr and IF he were to order...)
 
 Found this little love in Harmony California, population: 18
 

MR treats me right! We ate tons of delicious food and stayed at some super awesome spots! Here are a few pics from our trip.


jumped a train from San Jose to San Fran...

dined on some yummy crab...

I made a new friend (I may be sitting in Pelican poo... grrrrrr!)
 

We biked the Golden Gate Bridge...
 

Drove Highway 1 to Monterey...
 

Hit up the Aquarium...

 
Oh My Pumpkin patch...

Big Sur, let's just call it a little bit of Heaven on Earth!
 

Morrow Bay, sand dollars everywhere, stroll on the beach with my MR
 
 

San Luis Obispo, Madonna Inn: HILARIOUS!!!

 
Wine tours...
 

 
 
 
MR and I are trying to figure out how we can move to Cali... right now we don't have a solid plan, but we can dream a sweet little dream can't we??

keep in touch.





1 comment:

  1. [...]The Wine Wrangler is a Paso Robles original, now serving the entire Central Coast. The Wine Wrangler will pick you up for a wonderful day touring the most diverse wine regions in California![...]

    ReplyDelete