Wednesday, November 14, 2012

favorite things...

...brown paper packages tied of with string, these are a few of my favorite things...

got the jingle in your head? Let that brain worm wiggle for a few! (winkie face here)

For the second year I hosted a "favorite things" party. We had a pretty healthy group going into the big event, however, kids get sick, bosses don't care about a girls social life and well, sometimes life happens and things get in the way, so our group shrunk, but by no means does that mean there was  lack of a good time! Fun was had by all and the products were awesome this year!
Here are a few "favorites" (we had such a good time i forgot to take pics) ...

<===  and here are some of the lovelies that showed up for the fun...

Another one of my favorites is the Nutcracker Market, I met up with super sweet Sarah and we got our Nutcracken' on. I love the shopping, but I mostly love the ideas I get while cruising around, OH and for some reason, I always buy food...  this year it was soup. Oddly, I bought something called red bean gumbo, when I got home to tell MR, his response made me realize how silly that sounds, but I firmly tried to convince him that it would be good (just like last years Nutcracker food, which he informed me was not all that dandy...WHAT???). So, I will keep you posted on if the red bean gumbo ranks as a favorite...
Nutcracken' happened the day after the aforementioned "favorites" party, so I was a little tired and didn't get any pics of the cracken', sorry!

piggies...



are one of my favorite things, these little guys have been popping up everywhere and I want one, yep, IT is in fact going to be the first thing on my birthday and Christmas list, cute lil piggies!!!



This piggie, Pork Daddy, is going to become a regular around here. G Daddy (my father) found him for me and P Daddy has been showing up in the darndest places... here he is decked out in a party hat and tie with Mimi for her birthday!


These are not typically my favorite things, but yesterday, they were my friends.  Dear winter, we had a day of you, now please leave us to our hot Texas weather!


keep in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment