Thursday, September 6, 2012

Here and there...

Here are a few things I have been up to...

Sometimes I cook for my MR. This was one of his favorites! It's turkey meatballs meat lumps (they were a little big bc I didn't want to touch the raw meat long enough to make 20!) I have made it twice, found the recipe here- its delic!!!!  (I used turkey instead of beef and pork...)
 
 
 


I finished my stained glass class- this is my small project, I think it turned out pretty good! I gave my mom my second project- it was a flower.

 
 
Mr. and I went with my brother's family to a baseball game. We got to spend some time with these two super cute kids- I love them, they are awesome!

 
I found this cute frame for $2.36 in a clearance bin, I added some burlap and a ribbon (scraps I already had) and made this cute little thing! 
 



AND for some reason, I have had to remind myself of this a lot lately...
 
 
~a

2 comments:

  1. You, crabby? NO! Only, when other peeps steal your fantasy football picks. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! Sometimes it just creeps up on me. Trying to learn to take a deep breath and pause and it let it go away. Just trying to focus on what I have vs. what I think I need. Love ya Tiff!

      Delete