Tuesday, September 10, 2013

celebrating and a little rambling...


The MR's grandmother had a birthday, we all
went to a fabulous lunch with family and friends
to celebrate her big day. This is the only pic I have from the trip, but clearly fun was had by all!

 
 My grandfather, who has silently declared me his
favorite granddaughter,
had a birthday celebration as well!
89 years young! All the kids, grandkids,
great grandkids and some family friends gathered for the famous "winkie burgers" and cake. I am not sure what we are doing to the poor man, but I am sure he likes that two girls are fighting over him...
 


I have been trying to run... well, lets be real, its a new activity I have dubbed "jalk" which is a nice fusion of a jog and a walk. If I can find someone with a pace I like, I call it "jalking" which is a combination of jogging, walking, and stalking the pace... Well the other morning I decided to keep my eyes out for things to make this 3 mile experience more fun, here are some things I thought were worth sharing...

  
And just for grins, I want to give a little shout out to my boys! I love these boys!

 
Keep in touch...

No comments:

Post a Comment