Sunday, May 12, 2013

Getting back to it-



I  going to start blogging again, getting ready to go back to Zambia, got sweet letters from Kennedy
and Chola
(the two boys we sponsor)
 Mimi and G- daddy got a letter from Isaiac, and KS got a letter from Rabbi- thank the LORD our boys are in school, eating at least once a day and getting a glorious lesson of a POWERFUL word our Gif and  a phenomenal education- there is not a chance these kids won't be futer leaders and history changers for the nation of Zambia!! 

I am leaving on the 4th of July... What an amazing day for our nation and for me to be setting off on such an important trip. Independence is a funny thing- we have it, we love it, we take for granted. My boys, they are working towards it, been gifted the opportunity of it, are striving for it- and with the love and support of so many here in beautiful Texas USA they will have it! No more poverty, no more hunger, no more "I wish I could got to school", "I wish I could have a hot lunch" no more, "I wish I had a chance, a future" NO MORE! It's INDEPENDENCE day- starting the day they met me- no way, no how, not for one second more could I let  
MY BOYS go without, and I can't wait to see what a year has done! Each of my sweet kids is in school, and I can't wait to see the leaps and bounds they have jumped to get to where they are in July! 

It's May, I have a bag packed, 
donations have been coming in and I am sorting through what is the most needed immediately, everything else will be sent in a huge container later in the year when we open Della's house. 

God has been good to me, and I can't wait to see what he has planned for this next year of my life. Xoxo -keep in touch! 

No comments:

Post a Comment