Thursday, July 12, 2012

Rainy day... random thoughts...

It is raining, a lot...

I sent out my BEG email (the first of 3) for sponsors for my Zambian boys. This video was included, I encourage you to watch it.


I am going to my stained glass class tonight, I should finish my first small project and begin my first big project. I am excited, and I will share this in a future blog!

Matt and I were lucky enough to meet up with Bunny and David for dinner Tuesday night. They were celebrating their anniversary, we had a great time!

I have started my "2012 Organize my Space" project... before/after photos to come!

I am wearing bright pink pants today, not sure why I wanted to share that here, but they are bright and pink and quite honestly, every time I look down, I smile!



Keep in touch, xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment